Tuesday, September 30, 2008

True Meaning of Sharing

This picture cute right? The dog sharing it's water with the boy..LOL
OK, maybe this is a better picture to illustrate that phrase's meaning ^^


Well, the real reason of me blogging is because I felt the true meaning of "sharing is caring" moments ago. I was in the train when it happened.

At about seven something, the train conductor/driver announced it's time to break fast. There was this gal about late 20s, took out a packet of drink, took out the straw and poke it into the hole and instead of drinking, guess what did she do?

She offered it to this lady beside her. I am not sure if she did took a sip before asking that lady but after persuading that lady to drink, she passed her the packet and asked the lady to finish it.

At that moment, I really felt touched and felt the true meaning of "sharing is caring". This is something I don't see everyday and I guess it reminds me of CARE BEARS!!!! Hahaha XD

Remember this cartoon?? I bet I did because Care Bear was the cartoon I grew up with, it's a part of my childhood but weirdly I never choose any character in this show as my most favourite cartoon character. (I bet you don't know which cartoon character I love >,<). Remember the castle where they stay? The fluffy clouds where they bounce around? The stars whom they play with? The cloud car which they drive in? The rainbow which are their slides?

Care bear...STARE!!!! And there goes the light that radiate from their tummy with different symbols. So cute!!! I miss my childhood LOL


PS: This is so random right? Wanted to elaborate more on sharing but end up with Care bears, sorry peeps.

PSS: BTW, about my previous post, let me clarify. I HAVE NOT WALKED AROUND NAKED OK!! And I don't think there are minors reading my blogs. Band juniors maybe, but their mind are way polluted than mine and my post was not really very detailed. Hahahhaa....XD