Saturday, June 23, 2007

new member in my family

i woke up....

wash clothes....

hang it at the porch...

oi?? why got box le??

peek into it and...

there's a puppy in it!!!!

i was jumping with joy!!! yeah at last a companion!!!

take a second look....

lots of kutu on its body...so clearly!!!

i stayed away from it....my hair!!!!

bro woke up...i asked him....n he said...

this morning yum ca, saw this puppy's mom let a car knocked down.
so i pick it up n brought home lor, the mom's dead anyway...

so i replied....yer cannot play with it lar....so much fleas...

the next minute he start bothering me...

jene, bring me a cloth...
jene, bath the puppy...
jene, bring some bread...
jene, bring some water...
jene...jene...bla bla bla....

hello!!! few more hours to my exam le!!!!

but it was so pityful that i ignored my further maths and start helping out...

smsed a few friends(thanks mei jean n jayne!!!) asking where's the cheapest vet...

then gave my bro some money n there he went...

didn't come back coz the doc said need to put it under observation..

kinda missing it alrd....hahaha...

noticed why i put it??

coz i don know the gender yet...hahaha....

No comments: