Thursday, February 18, 2010

text message

At 12am on 14th Jan 2010, I started sending text messages to all my friends in my phone list which includes the 3 lecturers from HELP- Ms.Ng, Mr.Khoo and Mr.R0nnie.
All 3 of them replied.

Ms.Ng's replies was the weirdest. She just sent Gong Hi Fat Choi". I mean, what? LOL

Mr.Khoo was surprised that I sent him the message and remembered him and we kinda chat for a while.

Mr.Ronnie who did not save my number (I think) just replied "Thanks, I think you are Ms.Ng from Kepong?" Hahah, and we also chat for a while and he said how can he forget us who treated him pizza LOL!! I recalled him wearing his Liverpool jersey and we just could not stop laughing hahaha. Good all days =)

Well, CNY is just another day to me and I did not go ang pau hunting so I assume this year's ang pau will be less than RM100 (exclude my parent's portion hehe).

Going to start uni next week and I am so dead =(

No comments: