Friday, March 26, 2010

Bad day

Had replacement class at 8am by Dr.Nilesh. FYI, Dr.Nilesh is from India and his Indian accent is still quite strong and he speaks very fast YET he's the best anatomist I've known so far. He's so knowledgeable that he just want to tell you everything he knows hence the speed of his sentences. I would die if I ever miss his lecture and hence this post.

KTM has been improving BUT on the replacement class day, it was late and was stopped between Segambut and Putra for 1.15 hours!!!! I take the 6.08am train and will usually reach uni by 7am if the train is puncture. That day, at 7am, I was still in the train 2 stops away from the station I was at and it was Dr.Nilesh's lecture!!!

I was so worried/ anxious/ scared/ pissed that I put my earphones on, increase the volume to maximum and listened to MCR shouting and singing away. It was helping at the beginning but after 30 minutes, I was so worried that my whole buccal mucosa's epithelium was being chewed on.

Thank goodness, I arrived in time for the lecture and I even managed to release the pent up anger before he started his lecture LOL.

Today, I retired from my club's post. Yeah!!! Had all I can eat Domino for lunch. Satisfying!!!

Today, had 2 hours of winks before I went to uni and surprisingly I survived til 5pm. Had a 15 minutes nap and here I am still awake but tired.

Got to do PBL, Com Med portfolio, study....
I was so stress yesterday that I felt like crying but couldn't. Ballet classes are taking up a lot of my time. Kinda feel like giving up sometimes =(

No comments: