Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spritz, come back ='(

The first day Spritz came to my life was 22.06.07 at night. I was studying for my Further Maths exam on 23.06.07 and I end up taking care of it at night while studying.
He was brought home in this box and hence the name =(
The next day, we fed him with milk.
He could not even sit up properly without support. So small and fragile.
2 months later, he was looking so healthy and cute.
Compare to the day he arrived, he grew bigger. Pictures were taken on 28.08.07
Another month passed and he grew bigger and closer to us.
After 4 months, he was getting huge and naughty. Biting shoes and all.
His ears were growing bigger and longer than his face which made him looked so cute.
By Nov 07, Spritzer looked so elegant and handsome.
Another year later, Spritzer was practically my little brother who welcomes me at the gate, who plays with me and wants me to play with him, who makes me smile when I'm sad, who'll sit still to let me pet him when I am feeling blue and down....



I miss Spritz VERY VERY Much
='''(





PS: Spritz came back after coming out at 6am. He went missing after he went out when my sis went to school at 10am

No comments: