Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm back!!!

Yes, I have home internet already and the best thing is I have 5 pounds off for this month's line rental and my landline activation fee is waived!!! Yes...FOC!!! I can save 100 pounds now =)

So where did I spend? On junk, wait, not exactly junk but important vital fattening junk stuff like this 50% discounted Ben & Jerry Ice-cream!!
Normally it's 4.49 pounds and now it's 2.24 pounds and its almost the same price as US price. Come on, tell me this is so worth it!!! Hence I bought 2 tubs. Previous promotion was Haagen Dazs ice cream, also 50% discount and I already finish 1pint (500ml) in 2 days (have another one in my freezer). Ya, call me FAT, I don't freaking CARE =P

I am extremely tired because I have been walking from 9am to 5pm. Yes, 7 hours on the road (minus 1 hour because had lunch at Nandos which cost me 7.42pounds, around RM36 but I was stuffed so it was also worth it) because I had to walked to town twice to settle my council tax thingy.

Having throbbing headache which I blame it on the wind and dehydration.

Ok, I shall make full use of my internet and watch DRAMAsssss!!! Hehehe, bringing laptop to my king size bed, lying under my duvet (a soft flat bag which contains down or feather and acts as blanket) and relax.

This reminds me of the movie which I watched last night, 'The Day After Tomorrow' (I know it's old) and one of the 1st few to die are the royals from Scotland when they were flying from the Balmoral Castle. Wow, if the ice age thing is happening, I'm sure I'll be the 1st few to die since I am so way up North. Right, should not go into such gloomy scenario since it's 8pm and it's still so sunny. Light up Jene!

Right, back to the plan of bed + laptop + drama =)
Enjoy~~
=)

No comments: