Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Selfish much?

Seriously, I finally am pissed with people around me who are selfish. You keep information to yourself, you plan things and only inform those you deem worthy, you do stuff behind people's back and everything is for your own benefit.

Come on, life is more than just being self-centered. The world doesn't turn around you for god sake.

You are making me feel so pissed that I feel like slapping you, screaming at you and put some sense into you but I know it's not going to happen and it's not worth my time and effort since your thick skull is filled with 'I DON'T SHARE'.

I am not going to even think about the past things that you've done to me and others. Confronting you is just a waste of my precious time. I prefer to use that time into good use like freaking studying for my coming exam.

ARGH!!! Selfish people, just leave me alone and be selfish among your seafood friends!!!

No comments: