Friday, April 22, 2011

Life at Aberdeen...

It's officially one month since I came here.

Well so far so good,
still getting used to the weather (it's always below 10 degrees here!),
still trying to get a proper routine,
tried to cook everyday but seems to eat salad most of the time,
met nice seniors and friends,
have been listening and bitching about a fellow friend (I'll talk about it later),
have been getting use to the style of teaching here (they're so nice and encouraging!),
have been skyping and FB-ing a lot,
have been eating (!!!),
and I have been missing you guys...

So far, I need to:
- blog more =P
- get a new phone (might be getting an iphone)
- find a new house because I'll be leaving here by end of June and people here follows protocol strictly
- STUDY!
- settle down and focus

Seriously, I do feel kinda out of place sometimes because the friends I am having and mixing are mostly from the M2 batch (joined uni 6 months later than me) and they are kinda closer with each other. I think IMU has drilled me to be a lone ranger...and this is bad!!

OK, I'll blog more coming weekend. Miss me OK =P

No comments: