Monday, March 21, 2011

farewell parties and meet-ups 2

I was supposed to meet Jayne in the afternoon but she just came back from Super Junior concert yesterday and didn't sleep well because was too excited hence feeling extra tired after meeting her uni friends for breakfast. She went back and took a nap while mom and sis keep asking me "eh, haven't go out ah?" LOL.

So she came over, had dinner and then we headed out to D'Pastry Chef to meet up with TC, TS, YP and surprisingly GK!!! Well, I had to practically beg GK to come out because it has been so long since we last met and talked.

Anyway, all of them were late so TC and I talked a lot, Jayne joined in occasionally. At around 9ish only did the other 3 appeared. It was fun and listening to them talked nonsense was funny but sadly, I could feel the distance between all of us.

At one time, TS (my longest keep-in-touch friend) asked how was my 1st love and of all people, I thought of HIM and blurted out, he's working and is having his own company. OMG...vomit!!!!!
We left at 10ish and Jayne and I sat in the house outside and talked more till 11.40pm, something I've only done with RG so far =)

No comments: