Sunday, March 20, 2011

farewell parties and meet-ups

It's another 13 days before I leave my homeland...

Anyway, looking at my planner, I have met and am going to meet with
1- My ex-office colleagues
2- My ballet peeps
3- My BFF
4- My primary school friends
5- My high school friends
6- My uni mates (batch mates and juniors)
7- My cousins

So far, I've met with said number 1 and 2 this week. Sad to say, we did not take any pictures =(

Met up with said number 1 on Tuesday and we had lunch. Lots of talking and I even managed to embarrassed myself in front of the CEO. I went up to him (we were all so happen at the same hawker place) and said "Hi, do you remember me?" ....awkward silence....followed by him saying "Ya ya, so what are you doing here?" He didn't look like he remembered me but oh well...he will after this LOL.

Yesterday, we ballet peeps decided to wear red and we had dinner at my ballet teacher's place. Food was provided by Van, Frog and teacher and it was delicious. Around 9ish 10, when I was talking to teacher while she was washing up, my dear ballet peeps suddenly went missing. I assumed that they went to the living room to play with little Sophia but suddenly, teacher asked me to check out what were they doing and...

They were crouching around the laptop and...

They made a video for me and the background music was our theme song- Smile....

Seriously, I did not expect this. I mean I suspected something was amiss (since we always have surprise party for each other)but never this. A video of them including little Sophia (teacher's 4 years old daughter) telling me stuff (a lot of MUST COME BACK) and all the pictures of us together. I could have cried but I was too tired (was packing my clothes into the luggage the whole afternoon) BUT I am very sure I will when I'm all alone, missing ballet and all the stupid crappy jokes we always crack in class and the fun...gosh =(

Thanks a lot!!! I really appreciate it very very much!! Sob....
Frog is missing....
Cass is missing....

*************************

Tonight meeting with said number 3 and 4. Tuesday meeting with said number 5.
MUST TAKE PICTURES!!!!! Grrr....

No comments: