Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March

Dang, it's so fast!!! What have I achieved for the past 9 months since June? Let me see...
1. Work
2. Travel
3. Laze at home
4. Meet up with fellow IMU friends (juniors) and help them here and there

Wow, just 4 that is so not brag-able jeez...

I wanted to post something about something but now rushing so can't post anything. Hey, it rhymes!! LOL

Last night after having steamboat as dinner at Desa Parkcity, we went to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for...














Frozen Yogurt and it was yummy!!!



















We had the caramel affogato and banana caramel. I prefer the banana caramel because it was sourish and milkish like real yogurt while the caramel affagato has some coffee in the middle so it was bitter sweet.

After the two regular cups of yogurt, my sis and I went crazy and we started singing loudly along the radio in the car and in the petrol station. Even the petrol attendant was looking and smiling at us =)

No comments: