Saturday, February 26, 2011

Meet Ups

Well, I've not been here for some time so I shall post a little (not in detail) regarding the meet ups I've had with my fellow batch mates.

So on Monday, I met Esther!!! We had great time talking, walking around and doing girl stuff. Honestly this was my first time going to stores and trying on clothes for fun. So now I know who to look for when I want to have girl time LOL!

Tuesday went to uni and met up with fellow juniors/ friends/ orientation group mates (ya, I was the spy so?).

Wednesday I woke up with a fever =(

Thursday, went to I Utama and met up with June, Joshua and Zia. Joshua suggested Kura Japanese Restaurant at One World Hotel but we decided to walk around and decide later and finally we went to The Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe
The interior design was beautiful and the food was not that bad. We had the set lunch which includes a plate of salad, a bowl of soup and a cup of coffee or ice lemon tea with the main course.
I had Grilled Baramundi
June and Joshua had the Chicken Teriyaki
Zia had the Garden Beef Burger
We met at 10.30am and had lunch at 11.45am and sat there and talked till around 4.30pm!! We finally dispersed around 5pm =)











































PS: Too bad Esther and I didn't take any pictures =(

No comments: