Sunday, February 6, 2011

Balik kampung

Before that, let me continue what I left undone for a few days.
On the 2/2/11
On the 3/2/11
On the 4/2/11 (notice the mosquito bites?)
On the 5/2/11

Back to kedah was actually a horrible experience but something appeared and made everything seemed fine, fantastic actually.

Why was it horrible?
-House we stayed in was very dirty with bugs all over the place (especially the toilet!!)
-Traveled to places we were not familiar with
-Hot and sweaty
-Grandma was around
-No TV or radio at the house
-No proper bed to sleep in
-Donated lots of blood to the mosquitoes

What made it fantastic?
-My cousins (had the chance to actually talk to my eldest cousin bro)
-Brownie

Brownie is my eldest cousin brother's 10 months old brown colour Cocker Spaniel. He is SO CUTE!!! Look!!!!
His way of playing his cloth is IDENTICAL to Spritz!!!

On the 2nd day of CNY, I had a dream come true- To have a dog lie his head on my lap and sleep beside me. We traveled from Kedah to Simpang Empat and Bukit Mertajam and the journey was long! So Brownie was with me in the car and the relative's house from 10am to 8pm!!! Thanks to my cousin who entrusted his beloved baby to me because the family car he was driving was full =)
Please ignore the after-war-effect (my white jacket was his blanket LOL)
I think the car was too cold for him so he approached me voluntarily and dumped his head on my lap and slept. Aaawwhhh....

Bye!! I miss him already =(

No comments: