Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Sick

Yesterday was valentines day. My plan was to just relax but I woke up with a dry throat again and my back felt uncomfortable.

So after spending hours at FB replying wall messages and chatting at msn, I finally shut off my computer and had a nap because my head felt heavy.

Later, I woke up with a fever and lumbargo. It felt like my extrinsic and intrinsic back muscles were not having enough glucose and could not hold my body up. Feeling so weak, I decided to watch a movie- Going The Distance.
This movie initially gave the same feeling as Tropic Thunder, with a lot of F words but I kinda got used to it and tried to enjoy the movie despite feeling so weak.

Mom came home and scolded me for not taking any medicine and she keep telling me off for not taking paracetamol so after a torturous dinner, I popped a 500mg paracetamol and slept at about 10ish.

By 1ish am, I woke up feeling so fresh but mouth still felt dry so I went and drank some water and reflected on my friend's trouble sleeping before any major exams. Now I understand how it feels to not be able to sleep well.

Eventually I slept and woke up when my mom came to check on me before sending my dad out to work. She said I still have a little fever and asked me to go take another paracetamol later.

Till now, I have yet to pop my 2nd tablet and have been trying to find a solution for my firefox 4.0 beta. It keep crashing when I open my yahoo mail and some other pages. Yesterday was fine but I think what triggered it was the link to stream grammys online. Jeez...

Any ideas how to solve this issue?

No comments: