Thursday, February 17, 2011

Out with 3 jokers

I woke up scared that I've finally lost my voice especially after teaching that class of monkeys yesterday.
"Errr.."
I heard myself...phew...

Next, went to bank and closed down that account, went to Mid Valley and changed some US dollars so I was carrying more than RM3k in my bag, walking around gungho-ly again =P

Met up with June, Zia and Joshua and we had lunch at Zenmai at Gardens and we talked for 4 hours (a lot of updates and gossips heheh)!!! My voice was seriously getting huskier and huskier so finally we dispersed and I went for
The movie was bloody (especially after every gun shot) and well, to be honest, not as much action packed as I've expected. I hope I'll be watching another version of The Transporter but somehow this movie lacks the omph! I don't know why but it just didn't feel enough, something is missing. Maybe a little too fast track for me, not enough of shooting/ punching/ bombing/ car action I don't know but when it ended, I just felt "huh, that's it??"

Rested my voice and currently preparing for the next battle- TEACHING AGAIN till 10pm!!!!
I'm sure my voice box has finally got annoyed and angry with me and will refuse to talk to/ for me so hopefully when I go "errr.." tomorrow morning, I'll hear myself =)

OK, got to go teach some monkeys how to dance =P

No comments: