Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tony Romas

Well, my cough is getting worse and my sputum has blood stain. GREAT~~

Went to mom's office then Tony Romas at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng.
Anyway, to make the story short, we really enjoyed the food and ourselves. Oh ya, the telly was showing some cockroach race. What nonsense!!!

(I didn't bring my camera so all these pictures are from the web)

I had chicken pesto salad-Mixed greens tossed with mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, balsamic vinaigrette, Roma tomato wedges and grilled chicken
(this picture is different because mine had grated cheese at 2,5,7,10 o'clock, no tomato wedges but had mint sauce on the chicken and it was delicious!!)
My mom had Grilled Codfish topped with scampi butter and roma tomato pesto salad. Served with vegetable (broccoli) and rice as side dishes. (the codfish was juicy and Mmmmm....)
My sis had Chicken Tenderloin Platter- Golden, crisp chicken tenderloins served with French fries, cole slaw and honey mustard.
And WE had Chocolate Avalanche- Molten chocolate cake overflowing with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge and Oreo crumbles.
(with oreo crumbles as the ice-cream topping and melted caramel and hot fudge as base..Mmmm)
It was heaven!!!!

We were deciding whether to have
Apple Crisp Ala Mode
Apple Crisp Ala Mode- A blend of apples, cinnamon and sugar, baked to golden perfection with a crumb topping. Topped with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream and caramel topping.

But stuck to the chocolate Avalanche because I thought this chocolate avalanche will gonna be like Chili's Molten chocolate (the menu even started describing this dessert with molten chocolate) but it wasn't.

Oh well, it was good enough =)

The moment I reached home around 11.30pm, I was dead tired (and filled) so the moment my skin touched my bed sheet, I was in lala~ land....

No comments: