Sunday, February 13, 2011

Visa done and ballet friends hangout

I can't believe that I haven't blog about this!! Yes, I finally got my visa done. Surprisingly, mine just needed about 2 days or less to process. I handed in my application on the 2nd Feb (Wednesday) and the next two days were public holiday (Chinese New Year), and on the following Tuesday morning at 8am, I got my visa approved!! Wheee~~

Well, if anyone needs any help in clearing any confusion, you can leave your questions here and I will help you as much as I can because I went through it and I know there's lots of doubts. Oh if you search or read any forums about UK visa, do not believe them 100% because some information just make you worried over nothing like how they made me worried about my fixed deposit (FD). And if you are wondering, FD is acceptable.

Right so after getting my visa, I went to uni and instead of studying which I have not been doing, I watched White Collar season 2 (few episodes and all half way through) and part of glee. So on Friday, I continued this routine but this time I did it at home and shockingly my internet speed is not slow at all!!

Saturday, I took a break from all the streaming and went to Tesco with mom and spent a lot of time at Popular. I am so happy that this month's Reader's Digest is featuring Jay Chou!!! Besides that, there's a free compliment copy of puzzles!! Whee~~
Unfortunately, I can't lay my hands on any Jeffrey Archer's books that were on the fiction shelf. There were
1. Prisoner of Birth
2. Path of Glory
3. Cat O'Nine Tales
4. And Thereby Hangs A Tale
5. The Eleventh Commandment
6. The Fourth Estate
7. As The Crow Flies
8. The Prodigal Daughter

I already have the 1st 3 books and another few which were not on the shelf but I don't have the other 5!!!!!It'll cost me at least RM150 to get those 5 books =(

After shopping at Tesco, went home and went to my ballet teacher's place. We talked, ate and SANG!!! Yes, Cass played the piano and 5 of us (including my teacher's husband) just jammed with songs ranging from classical old to modern pop. It was just so fun =)

Next, 4 of us went to Desa Parkcity together with my mom and had steamboat as dinner. We just talked and talked and talked and had so much fun. Sadly, Frog couldn't join =(

No comments: