Monday, February 21, 2011

Pasta Zanmai & New Watch

Saturday was Tony Roma's, yesterday (Saturday) was Pasta Zanmai at 1Utama.

I can't remember the name of the food so I'll just post the pictures (I brought camera!) and describe a bit.
Pasta Zamnai is related to Sushi Zanmai but this branch is a fusion of pasta and Japanese so it's like Japan meets Italy =)
cute teapot =)
The chefs being busy in the kitchen
The interior design (I was bored so I started to randomly take pictures)
My spicy chicken pasta. The pasta was spicy but the chicken was sweet and I felt full just finishing this bowl.
My sister's seafood pizza with shrimps and scallops with mayo on it.
The scallop on the pizza.
Some sushi rolls
My mom's set- a bowl of pasta with sesame paste and unagi with egg on rice with miso soup
Can we skip dessert?? NO!!! My sister chose this green tea ice cream with red bean paste and fruits on crepe
I chose the chocobanana
where there were chocolate and vanilla ice cream surrounded by oreo like crumbles, cornflakes and banana slices.

After that, my mom went on with her objectives of the day
1. Get me a handbag
2. Get me a watch
3. Get me a travelling suitcase

To get no.1, we walked into Coach (I was using the phone so I didn't know where were we until I saw the price and logo), Kipling etc. Wow, EXPENSIVE!!

Finally, I persuaded her to move on to no.2 and 3 instead hoping to walk from one corner to the other and not achieve any goal BUT she finally got me no.2 at
and this cost more than RM600!!!! LOL, but it was having discount that's why I agreed to it. My dad might be angry about this though =P

Anyway, later meeting up with Esther at MV.

Oh NO!!!! No more Black Swan!!!!! =(
Maybe I'll go earlier a bit and catch Burlesque....

No comments: