Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tony Romas again

So today at around 3.30pm, my sis left home alone to the KTM station and took the train for the first time alone to KLCC. Met her there (we were actually on the same Putra LRT lol) and we walked, talked, my legs and back were aching and I was dead tired.

Hung out at Kinokuniya and bought some stuff, went around and went and bought some hair accessories, something that I have been looking high and low for.
Then met mom and we went to Tony Romas and had dinner. Had the almost same dishes, but we had free dessert- carrot cake.
The carrot cake was nice but a little too sweet for me due to the icing on it.
The Chicken Pesto Salad (half)
The other day, we had the full one and it was delicious, somehow this was not as good as the previous one.
My mom ordered the cod fish grilled, blackened with sesame seed crust with rice and broccoli.
My sis and I shared the Mojo Chicken-Seasoned, grilled chicken breasts basted with Tony’s citrus and brown mustard Mojo sauce. Topped with our house-made pineapple salsa and served with rice pilaf and a fresh vegetable. My sis and I had mashed potato and corn instead of the rice and vegetable.

OK, I am so tired. Talk to y'all soon...

PS: why Dato' Lee Chong Wei can win? Because last time he was just plain Lee Chong Wei (LCW) which stands for "let china win". But now he has a Dato' so he became (DLCW) which means "Don't let China win" LOL....lame joke from FB =)

No comments: