Thursday, March 10, 2011

What's up?

Meeting friends in university just makes me feel happy. Listening to them telling me their stories or some knowledge just makes me realise how lucky I am to be here today.

Looking back to my time in semester 1, I know I was always unhappy. I didn't have a group of friends like in high school or college and I was a nobody. I hated those days where I hide in the library just drowning myself with studies to deny the fact that I felt lonely. I don't have meals in uni because deep inside I know I despise the fact that I got to eat alone. I watch movies alone and claimed that it was fun but it was just bearable because once I stepped out from the cinema, I don't know what to do or where to go that's why I always watch 2 movies in a row.

Well, from semester 2 onwards, I got to know more people and had people who I can call friends. I enjoyed my life better but the habit of studying 24/7, not eating and watching movies alone became part of my routine and till now I still have such life.

So when you ask me why I study all the time, why I spend my whole uni life in library, why I don't eat and why I watch movies alone, my answer will be

I adapted...

No comments: