Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shopping at 1U again

This is the 2nd time shopping at 1Utama and spending more than RM1000 LOL...
(First time was when I bought my watch)

Last sunday, went and bought
1. My 28" luggage bag (Rofina-Swiss brand) which cost RM220 because it was having a 50% discount at parkson =)











2. A dress and a cardigan which comes up to RM215
3. Under garments which also comes up to RM200
4. 3 British India's linen pants which cost up to RM400

Now now, I know it's so expensive but everything was on sale and in my defense, the pants were having 70% discount each (Original price was RM499)!! I know, it's so shocking for me to enjoy shopping, spending AND getting a dress =P

Anyway, after shopping for a whole afternoon, we went to coffee bean and had tea. I had the coffee bean yogurt again. Pictures taken with my mom's Blackberry =)














The cafe latte was free and the yogurt flavour was Black Forest.














How did the cafe latte taste? Milky.....














Let's look at the yogurt I'm having...














What's so special? The round chocolates are actually coffee bean coated chocolate!!














Look!!!














My sister had the mango peach flavour with almond toppings.

While at British India, met Dr.Shamsuddin, a doc from Hosp Selayang =)

While looking for my mom at Coffee Bean (I went and put the luggage bag in the car first), I heard loud cracks and the next thing I know, the floor tiles cracked up. I guess due to bad calculation and when the weather is too hot, the tiles do not have enough place to expand so they cracked up. LOL

Well, that's all for now. Settled my plane ticket issues and took chest x-ray already. So what's left to do is pack my luggage and settle bank stuff. Phew, feels like there's so much to do!!

No comments: