Friday, September 2, 2011

New friend

Today, like the past few days, Paeds have been quite quiet so JY and I ended up having lots of laugh with this 5th year medical student. He is from Aberdeen and since morning, we were teasing each other and cracking jokes and I totally enjoyed his company. The registrar also took some time and gave us a good teaching. Today was just the day of the week. I actually laughed till I teared. It's been so long since I did that. Fun =)

******************************

Come to think of it, before I came here I was stalking senior's blogs to find out about this place and get as much info about it as possible. It just dawned onto me that I haven't been helpful to those who are doing the same, I totally did not write anything about the hospital, the teaching or anything of those sort. Blimey, sorry peeps....=P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEALA! Ish ish.. In any case, my chances of getting into aberdeen r quite slim. All the smart students in my batch r fighting for a place there. This is so unfair I tell u. UNFAIR!