Sunday, August 28, 2011

emails + Korean drama

I have been exchanging emails with a couple of friends but there is this one friend who I will reply everyday.

I would say we are close but come to think of it, we were not very very close when I was around him.

Anyway, the things we tell each other are what we will talk about when we are together.

But recently, I feel that we are getting closer to the point that I feel so weird yet happy when I read the stuff that are written in the email.

I was just sharing how happy I was to have Nandos after months of not eating meat and the reply I got was

YOU NO EAT MORE MEAT.....I DONT WANT YOU

Isn't it funny?? Hahaha...I never expected to end up having such close friend when I'm so far away =)

************************************

Did stupid stuff this week...

Watched Scent of a Woman
till 3am in the morning on a WEDNESDAY and had exam which I haven't study for on FRIDAY. This is so not me right??

Then on Saturday, watched Playful Kiss
for 20 hours straight....till 5am...

Now I got to get back my study mood to prepare for the next block- Paediatric which IMU did not prepare us at all...die...

I don't even have the habit to watch Korean dramas, thanks to my housemate who on her laptop so loudly when I was sitting beside her, making me watch with her and end up starting from the beginning myself...ISH!!

No comments: