Monday, August 15, 2011

Sick of me

Yes, I am sick of who I am now.

Keep watching series.

Not studying as much as I should.

Keep eating and getting fat.

Lost my sense of priority.

No discipline at all.

When was the last time I got that ohmph to study? 1 year ago?
=(

Just hate this lazy procrastinating me.

***************************

When was the last time I feel like I need someone?
When was the last time I feel lonely?
When was the last time I admit that I really like someone?
When was the last time I miss someone so much that I feel like running?
When was the last time I feel deeply happy?

Truthfully? I don't think any of those above REALLY HONESTLY happened.
I think I am emotionless...
Am I broken inside?

2 comments:

Esther said...

hey jene :)

you're not broken. you're just focused. it's good to stay focused on what you want. you're the total opposite of me. and eat whatever you want. you only have one life. enjoy. :) but exercise after that. the omph to study comes and go. i was quite afraid when i didn't have it when i was sitting for eos 7. it doesn't feel right when a person is not scared of sitting for exams and its not because i was prepared. it was what it was.

if you want all those feelings to come, you just have to open your heart to someone and hope that that person doesn't break it :) All those feelings you described? (i had them a few minutes ago. they come and go like waves :) it can drive a person nuts when you miss someone.) hehe.. :) anyway, take care...

jene said...

ESTHER!!!!!! =)

I haven't miss a person that will drive me nuts. It sure would be something new and interesting to experience =)

I don't want to my heart touched hence the cold and feelingless me LOL....oh well, if this is the path choose, I shall not complain hehe