Thursday, July 18, 2013

Rantings...

I'm just so sick of being used and not being appreciated.
I'm pissed.

You are leaving tomorrow so you asked me in the morning if I wanna meet up later tonight. I replied 'sure, what time and where' but nothing back from you even till late evening so I asked again. I even called twice to ask but you didn't pick up. Then I texted you asking if its still on, only then you FINALLY replied with 'hmmmmm... I'm meeting xxx at 9pm later. You wanna join?'

What the....You don't want to meet up in the first place, then don't suggest it.
Making me annoyed. It's not like I NEED to meet up with you anyway. Oh, and then another text followed with a favour from me- to leave stuff at my place so I can help her pass it on to the juniors.
Really?? Is that how you ask for a favour?

Later another friend from M'sia (this person's housemate) whatsapp-ed me and started pouring her troubles to me. It was about her parcel that was supposed to be picked up yesterday but the delivery people didn't turn up and her housemate is leaving tomorrow. She wants me to get the parcel and leave it at my place. She also suggested asking a friend of ours or a senior (both have a car) to get the parcel to pass it to me. Oh did I forget to mention that the parcel was 40kg?

I suggested that she could wait till tomorrow then only pass it to me if they still didn't turn up. They might come tomorrow. And since the housemate is leaving to the airport with her family on a taxi, they can get the parcel to me before heading to the airport with the same taxi. Troubling others just because they have a car is not the right way to go.

Noooooo... In the end still troubled the people with car with reasons like 'later the delivery people don't turn up (I repeated- use the taxi and drop the parcel at my place before heading to the airport) and its 40kg, very heavy (she (the housemate) is not alone, she has a family with her which are not disabled).

I find a few things irritating.
1- Why leave things last minute when you left ages ago.
2- Why must you trouble other people when you can sort it out yourself. You're paying for the taxi anyway so ask the taxi driver to drive it to my place so you don't need to purposely trouble other people.
3- Why didn't your housemate call the delivery company when they were late (oh wait, she was so busy till she can't reply me)

Oh whatever. The stupid parcel is in my house now anyway. No point complaining right?

I guess it's obvious that I rather appreciate my local friends here than some stupid fellow countrymen that only use me whenever they feel like it.


No comments: