Sunday, February 7, 2016

Surprise!!!!!

I'm so sleepy and tired that I can't seem to gather my thoughts (wanted to stay up the whole night but ended up sleeping for the past 3 hours). Just to throw in a few points that I am lazy to elaborate
- the row of seats for my first flight were filled by IMU juniors
- Many air stewards working in 2nd flight, cute looking =P
- had tea poured all over my hand while I was replying my pen pal's letters but it's ok


Right on arrival, while waiting for my luggage, many thoughts ran through my mind. What if my family is away? What if they'll be angry that I wasted money? What if because of this trip, I subsequently fail my exam again? What if I have forgotten to do something with dateline? What if...I didn't know how or what to feel. I know what does mix feelings means.

Walked out after collecting my small luggage bag and there my friend was. Like I said, I have too many friends that are too nice to me. TOO NICE to me. I am totally not worth their time but I am really grateful. This is the first time a friend picked me up from the airport =)

First thing asked- are you hungry? Let's go for satay hehehe

When I arrived home, my house was quiet and I couldn't see anyone in the living room. Spritz was all over the gate jumping up and down. I went to the porch and peeped into the master bedroom, saw that my sis and mom are sleeping but my sis is still using her phone in the dark.

I went out to get my luggage but I think my sister heard the gate opening twice so went out and when she saw me she went...
Maaaaa.....Maaaa....Maaaaaaaaa!!!
My brother who was home rushed out from the toilet to check what's the situation
My mother rushed out too

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were happy and smiling =)
No scolding hehe

We talked till 1am and then they went back to bed.

Now that I think bout it, I totally didn't know what to do with my friend. When my family came out, I think he went into his car and eventually drove off. OMG, should I have introduced him? What should I have done???!!!! I feel bad....they satay meal was paid by him too?!!!!! Oh no.....

Anyway, my dad is away working because he knew that I won't be home for CNY. I think he will be angry but hopefully not too angry =/

I promise I'll write better next time. I got to go to my aunt's and uncle's place for lunch (my mom told them I am back >.<)

No comments: