Tuesday, August 14, 2007

updates....

sorry guys for losing my cool and swearing away.
my bad, will learn how to overcome this bad habit.
okok...updates....
that gal who got pregnant is busy with her wedding stuff, make me work on her days...
then when a long time friend called to check up on me, he got annoyed that i am still working til the extent he asked me to go meet him up so that he can make me pregnant too...swt...
but on 2nd thought, he becoming my kid's dad is a great idea since he is a genius!!!
he just came back from Korea representing M'sia in a debate competiton...u can read more at the Edu Star section...
ok, i'll post the link here...
that guy i am so mighty proud of is called jian wei....the genius looking guy...hahaha
my ballet production's rehearsals are going on like usual...
next month i'll be having rehearsals on sat also...wah, 5 ballet classes per week....so tiring...
on the last rehearsal, my group and i finished learning all the dance part...
we are suppose to act too...wah...hahaha....can u imagine me in the character of a court lady, being elegent and graceful.....hehehe....
and ya....can u believe siu voon thought today is my birthday??!!
after telling him he got it wrong he scolded me and accused me lying coz i don wanna admit today is my b'day...
so funny la he....TODAY IS NOT MY B'DAY LA!!!
nvm la, forgive him since he so old alrd...hahaha.....

No comments: