Thursday, June 25, 2009

exam in 3 days

Yup, exam is in 3 days and what have I been doing?? STILL TRYING to study. I totally lost the mood and urge to study yet I GOT to study. I don't know what my aims are too...

Why am I studying so hard?
To get an A??
Will I get that blaardy A??
So what if I finally (which would not happen in a gazillion years) got the result I wanted??
Who am I trying to prove ???
I have no idea....

I guess a pass now is all I aim yet I don't want just a Pass...I want more!!! =(

Few days back, my ballet stuff popped up and it gave me lots of headache. Don't feel like elaborating now.

I would say it made me find my life so meaningless as in what have I been doing since I stepped into uni?? Nothing besides studying.

I lost touch with a lot of friends..
I lost touch with a lot of interesting stuff in the world..
I lost touch with the things I am good in..
I lost myself somewhere sometime ago..

After this exam (which I hope I'll scrape through), I got to find ways to get back the old me, my old interests, my bubbly happy-go-lucky me, and most importantly my way of living my life.

I got to stop spending 24/7 studying and keeping to myself. No more!!!

1 comment:

yean_c said...

good luck for exams!!!
nerding 24/7 is no good..
so after exam gotta chill k.. =)