Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hello!! I'm Back!!

Hey peeps, how are you??

Exam is over and I'm not going to talk about it but please do pray heard for me because I really did not do well and the paper was so much difficult. Ok, enough said.

What happened within this few weeks? Much but I'm not going to talk about the past too.

What am I going to do this week before result is out? Nothing was planned so I'll just start with cleaning =)

The whole time studying, I've turned into very negative. I keep analysing things when I'm in a bad mood hence making things worse as I always end up blaming the other party for everything that they did not do and have done. I end up being sad and grumpy all the time. Sheesh, only yesterday did I realise what I've been doing after reading an article in the newspaper. We should never start analysing and understand things when we're in a bad mood.

I've watched Dance Subaru and Transformers2 and they were good. Not gonna elaborate more. Bought 2 books from Popular and because they had 70% discount but none of them are Jodi Piccoult's book. Planned to go to Mid Valley today to start my movie marathon but sister is still sleeping and don't feel like going out since I found all the old animes that my bro downloaded last year so instead of spending money I've decided to stay home.
My ballet school is having a concert in August but because the rehearsal started 3 or 4 months back and it was every Sunday from 10am till 5pm, I decided not to join because Sunday is the day where I get the whole day to study so here I am just helping out at the back stage letting go my last chance of performing on stage.

BUT

few days before my exam started, my ballet teacher got a request from a corporate company to have a few students to perform in one of their function. Perfect because I don't need to spend months to rehearse yet get to perform in front of a whole new crowd and get a different kind of experience. This performance only involved 4 ballerina including me so we're so going to have fun =)

Well, for the moment I don't feel like blogging too much since I've learned how to resist myself from blogging and checking my email 24/7. yet I think I've grew to get addicted to play online games.

To anyone out there who has 'The Sim' game, can you lend it to me? I miss playing the game and controlling the character =P

If I do pass my exam, I'll ask my dad to get me a laptop since I have not asked anything from him since form 1(when I asked him to buy me my trumpet). If I have the money, I'll change my phone too since it's deteriorating (Anyone call, It'll shut off by itself and sometimes I don't get any messages until I restart the phone) and if I get the phone with mp3 function then I can save $$ from buying a mp4. Ya, I don't have any of this gadget except a phone. Cool right?

Oh ya, my brother has been playing final fantasy with his laptop so I have been using the desktop and somehow msn can't function here. It needs to be upgraded by every time I click upgrade, it'll end stating that the upgrade failed. So I won't be appearing in msn for the moment.

I have yet to watch any horror movies in the cinema. Maybe I should give it a try. Maybe the next time I go for my movie marathon, I watch one horror movie =)
What should I watch in my movie marathon? State of Play and Departure sounds good, Ice Age3 should be very funny, Blood The Last Vampire, Drag Me To Hell or The Last House On The Left can be considered as horror movie? 17 again, Night In The Museum and Hannah Montana would be one of my last choices.




=P

3 comments:

yean_c said...

state of play was good! =D
clueless about d movie when we bought d ticket..
totally surprised me! solving the crime kinda show~

遥望天狼星的我 said...

Blood The Last Vampire i don think is worth to watch~ hehe~
I strongly recommend you to watch Night In The Museum...
Departure i think the story is not too bad too... ^ ^

遥望天狼星的我 said...

今天跑去看The Last House On The Left ... 完全没内容~ 不值得看~~