Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tears for manga/anime

I think I have been quite emotional lately.

I read about MJ's (Not Loong MJ k) funeral, tributes and anything like that I'll shed tears.
I read Bleach, I shed tears.
I read Eyeshield 21, I shed tears.
I finished Eyeshield 21, I shed more tears.

I get touched so so easily. Jeez, this is bad...

**********************************************************************

On 10th July, the result was released at 3pm but I was nearly late because I went back and visited band and had a nice long chat with my band tutor. I hopped on the train at 4pm hoping to reach uni before 5pm and instead of worrying if I'll pass or fail, I was more worried if I can't reach in time to get my result.

Thank god I reached uni by 4.40pm so I ran like I never ran before and reached AAD by 5pm. I did not even hesitate to open the envelop which contains my CPR cert, PBL evaluation form and the most important one-EOS result slip. Tore it, looked at it and went up to library to continue with my Eyeshield 21 =P

I sat in front of the PC from 5.15pm to 8.45pm and I covered almost 50 episodes!! The connection in uni is so good!!! I really enjoyed myself but somehow at library I did not shed that much tears maybe because the current sem3 keep appearing and asking me -- "How??"

You must be wondering what shed tears?? Well, I kinda always get touched by Bleach (it's about Death God) when Ichigo has that desire to always protect his friends, how they strive to save Inoue, how they tried so hard in the name of protecting someone dear to them aka friend.

For Eyeshield 21 (it's about American football), I shed tears reading about how they desperately got stronger to achieve their dream together (Christmas Bowl), how Kurita wanted to protect Hiruma or Mamori protecting Sena, how they NEVER give up even till the last 1 second on the field, how they encouraged and supported each other to beat the other team, and I shed the most tears seeing their team spirit. And now I shed again because I finished reading the whole story and I miss reading it.


Both stories, well I would say almost all Japanese stories are touching as they relate to friendship, team work etc, things that I want and crave to have.

I want friends that I can rely on, friends that constantly encourage and pull me up when I give up on myself, friends that I know would be there for me, friends like these characters in these anime/manga. I really hope I'll find one soon. Honestly, I really hope they exist, I mean these characters.

This is the 1st time I did not plan anything for my holiday and surprisingly this is the 1st time I have yet to go on movie marathon like how I always do after collecting my result. I have another 3 weeks before my electives and I really don't know what to do. I don't feel like starting another manga because I hate endings and goodbyes. I really really hate them. I know it's part of life but since I have the choice, I would rather avoid them.

So now, do what ah?? Oh ya, tomorrow go Metro Prima and see can get The Sims or not hehehe...


PS: Do you know I wake up early and start reading the manga latest by 6am and stop if my mom scolds BUT I'll read at least 7 hours hahaha...gonna miss this since I've done with Eyeshield 21

No comments: