Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Seriously Hate Endings

I seriously hate hate hate endings!!!!

Be it manga, anime or books!!!!

Sorry, a little emotional here.
I just finished the whole collection of Harry Potter and I really don't like that feeling of "the story ends here". I want to know what happened to the other professors in Hogwarts such as Prof Mcgonagall, what happened to the other DA members like Luna Lovegood or other characters like Aberforth or Dursley or Hagrid or the Weasley family or Neville's Grandma (she disappeared after meeting HP and said she wants to aid her grandson) and what happened after Voldemort died and also to the 3 deathly hallows (What did he use the Resurrection stone for?)?? I want to know more about Dumbledore, Severus Snape, James and Lily Potter!!! And I wonder if Dumbledore's portrait can talk and think and instruct, why can't Harry just talked to him??!! Jeez... And I hate how characters that I grow fondly of get killed in the end!!!

Oh, I went and googled and found out about this and this. OMG!!!
I know I should be excited with the new HP movie but somehow, I am not LOL.

Eyeshield 21 and Kaikan Phrase too!!! I really wanted more and I really hate how the authors finish their hard work. It's like "oh, this is the last episode or chapter, let's just finish it."

Ya, I know...use your imagination!! But I want to know JK Rowling's imagination. OK, I admit. I am too into the stories.

Let's move on..

So what have I been up to lately??

Besides trying to read as much fiction books as I can, I am trying to get as much $$ as I can, hoping to get my own laptop or a new phone. I don't know anything about laptops hence I am clueless!!! Gah..I want to sleep after so many early mornings and late nights trying to finish the books.

PS: Hon Way emailed me...WOW!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

QQ i know how you fell, i seriously hate endings as well, i cry everytime i see "last episode" to an anime T,T WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END? I'm almost in a moood to die when i see "The End" of a manga

silsal said...

I know! I hate endings too! The time I finished Harry Potter , I literally cried! And cried and cried! It made me want to enter the book and see what happened next, but of course, not possible, unfortunately. lol, I just didn't want it to end.

I feel the same way when ending a video game. Like Half life, Portal ... I wish I could just wash my brain clean from it and start it all over again, like I didn't know how and when it's going to end.

Oh and just now, I finished playing Mass Effect 2 and .. wow, when the ending music was slowing growing louder, I feel like I wanna cry. I just hate endings! Whether it's a TV series, a book, or a game. Why does it have to end?? T____T

Sorry for the long comment anyway :P
Just wanted to release ...this. :)