Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I need a long long rest from being a mum and a wife

This is something you guys should see for yourself

"From Facebook"

Lilian Kueh took 6panadols in a row and its not enough to cure the pain of her heart. PEOPLE I NEED MORE PANADOLS PLEASE!!!

Patrick Chan
Please, don't kill yourself... there's more in life

Andrew Leve
What wrong?

Ng Hwei Jene
eh..r u ok?

Lilian Kueh
trying to kill myself

And this is from the private messages I sent her.

hey gal..what happened?
are you joking bout "killing" yourself?
wanna talk bout it?


nolaa... im just very sad and stress laa.. about this thing.
i need a rest... and i mean it! a long long rest from being a mum and a wife...


I always know the consequences of getting pregnant before you have a proper income, worst if you're still studying. I know. But this time, I understand. I can actually put myself in her shoes and feel the consequences. I finally understand and pity her. "A long long rest from being a mum and a wife". WTH!!! Mind you, she's still pregnant, another 4-5 weeks and she'll have a baby and then, that's when hell starts. No kidding. OK, want to rest from being a wife, ultimate answer--divorce but the child will be the one suffering so think twice and thrice and many many times. Hmm, maybe she's not ready yet??

You think any mother ever take a rest?? I always feel that once you're a mother, it's like..erm.. making a deal with a devil that lasts forever, no breaks in between, no holidays and no time out. OK, maybe "making a deal with a devil" is a wrong way to describe but this is how I feel. Sorry, no offense mothers out there. You guys are one brave courageous soldier who dares take up this challenge that lasts forever. Really salute you guys. I don't think I want to walk that path, or maybe I'm just not ready yet. Who am I kidding, I'm still 20 and kicking!! =P

Ok, a little intro bout her.
She's 22 this year, was studying in Aussie, met the guy at a club (I'm not sure if she met him once and had a "lucky" one night stand) or she knows him for sometime and..yeah...Anyway, she's 8 months pregnant and she married that guy who was so lucky to be a Malaysian, Sarawakian when she was already 2-3 months pregnant. I guess pregnancy is not an easy thing so I guess I don't blame her for being so stress.

I don't know about your views on pre-marital sex but I honestly feel, as a gal you should learn to resist whatever temptation that guy gives you.
"if you love me, let's make love."
My foot!!!! If ever I hear any of my friends told me they are not virgin because of that phrase, I'm so going to kill her. Such stupidity and so naive. Like my mom always tell my brother-- You have no proper income, no job, no money, no car...NO GIRLFRIEND.

I think Rebecca's Tale (which I finished yesterday) influenced me. At the end of the chapter, one of the character who spent her whole life nursing and caring for her sick mother then her sick father finally was free when both her parents passed away. Instead of becoming a Doctor's wife (lucky her to have such a suitor), she left him and the town to London for liberty.

I quote this where she found out that the guy she likes (not the Doctor mind you) is a GAY!!!! (This story took place in 1951)
"I've decided to regard my former feelings for Tom as an affliction, and I've set about curing myself. I prescribed remedies for myself, Latimer (the suitor/Doctor's name) style. I've swallowed the pills of common sense and distraction; there have been side effects- but I told myself that's only to be expected. I expect time is the surest cure, and I also place faith in absence. I refuse to believe it makes the heart grow fonder- that's a myth, it's an old wives' tale."

People with broken hearts, this would definitely make you feel better I think =)


PS: Gals, always have save sex to protect yourself from unwanted child and sexually transmitted disease (STD) k? Play save is your best bet but of course, the best bet is not "playing".

1 comment:

Tay Y Z said...

though i feel sorry for her.... all i can do is give her support if she ever need any. AND YES, ABSTAINANCE IS CRITICAL IN LIFE FOR THOSE WHO ARE READING THIS BLOG.