Sunday, July 5, 2009

annoying

It's so annoying that some people just take you for granted.

You have problem you want to share, you want to discuss bout it, go ahead. But when you use my time and my $ returning your smses and never ever once say thank you, that's too much.

This is for Wan Hoe's friend who is starting to get on my nerves.

He thinks I'm 24/7 ready to answer his questions and he expects me to know everything. Not able to see and touch is hard to confirm what he's having or experiencing but he gives me the feeling that I should know what to do about it. Yes I know and acknowledge that he's scared and worried (my behavioral skills is fantastic ok but screwed up in OSCE...wth) and I don't mind a bit him asking me for advice or opinions but not when he takes me for granted and steps overboard.

************************************************************************

On a lighter note, I am officially a volunteer for Acts. I'll be helping out soon =)

I am also invited to be the emcee for the 2nd time for my band's music festival in August. Apparently band sucks and my current chairperson told me (quote her)
'you'll cry if you come back and see the band.' Because they have not improved and the band is so sissy (they'll cry if you scold them). Gah, and my band tutor apparently also changed a lot. He sort of became stricter, no more jokes and even leaves the band 1 hour before practice. Has the band became so bad that my band tutor lost interest with our band? I'll find out next week.

Currently, I have been watching Bleach again and boy I am so in love with Zaraki Kenpachi (Captain of the 11th Division)

Toshiro Hitsugaya (Captain of the 10th Division)

One is utmost crazy and one is utmost cool and steady.

I love Japanese anime or drama series because they are good in extracting all the emotions that you can feel. I admit that I'll shed a tear or two when I watch any Japanese drama series because they are so real and so motivating. Motivating, something I need currently and maybe even more after my result is out.

The other character I like is also Jushiro Ukitake, Captain of the 13th Division.
ukitake_shikai

Of course, who would miss the cool Byakuya Kuchiki, Captain of the 6th Division. Love his bankai, named Senbonzakura Kageyoshi ( literally "Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms").


If only these people were real....lol

1 comment:

-kenloongc- said...

YEA!!! Byakuya is ultra cool =)