Monday, June 1, 2009

IT

I don't know if you remember 'IT', a novel written by Stephen King and later made into movie in 1990.

It's a horror movie about a children eating monster that dress up as Pennywise The Dancing Clown (Tim Curry).


I remember just a certain parts of it, especially where it comes out from the toilet bowl and ate one of the main character or the part where he turned into one of the dads then into his clown self then skeleton and tried to grab the kid's leg.

I still remember after watching the movie (at night) with my brother, I (and my bro) did not dare to go to the toilet alone and I think I peed without closing the door (I was 5 or 6 years old I think). That fear lasted for a few days and I was way braver than my brother who understands the movie better =P

I have been loading and watching it in youtube the whole day. This is the 1st part


I don't know if you guys watched The NeverEnding story or seaQuest DSV. If you guys remember, then I bet you remember Jonathan Brandis.

He acted in It as one of the main character but sadly, he commited suicide in 2003. Wasted =(

Next I watched 'Coppelia'. My ballet teacher lend me 5 Ballet CDs and this is one of it.

The story of Coppélia concerns a mysterious and faintly diabolical inventor, Doctor Coppélius who has made a life-size dancing doll. It is so life-like that Franz, a village swain is infatuated with it, setting aside his true heart's desire, Swanilde, who in Act II shows him his folly, by dressing as the doll and pretending to come to life.

A small part of it from youtube. Look at how she danced as a doll =)


This is what I have been doing recently..NOT STUDYING!! Argh!!!


PS:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACQUELINE CHAN SWEE TIEN!!!

No comments: