Sunday, May 31, 2009

more updates

Yesterday, met up with Sailesh, Edmund and Alvint (Jacq you were supposed to come!!!) and we watched

It was nice and exciting and cool and Alvint was fidgeting beside me =P

Anyway, I don't see much changes. It felt like we left HELP yesterday =)

After watching the movie, we went home coz Alvint got to meet up with the parents at 7pm but the movie ended at 7.30pm (that explains the restlessness). Ya, so I practically went there, got hugs from Edmund and Alvint, watched movie, got more hugs from Edmund and Alvint and got home. SWT!!!

To be honest, I never like people touching me which includes hugging or holding hands. But things started to change when I met Kelly who loves hugs, followed by Zia (IMU mate) who loves to give BEAR HUGS. Since then, I'm used to give and receive hugs and yesterday, Alvint really gave me a BIG TIGHT BEAR HUG which is so Alvint like. Gosh, I miss HELP days, be it Further Maths classmates or Biology classmates.

Today, took over some ballet classes and gosh, I REALLY HATE KIDS!!!! Seriously, I can never imagine me with kids, especially those hyper, talkative, short span of concentration kids which includes ALL kids. Jeez, I really salute Mothers for having so much patience.

I lost my patience with a 7 years old Ang Moh (white) kid who was not interested in ballet and was forced to be in the class. She was playing around, dreaming and hanging herself upside down at the barre (she goes for gymnastic lessons) AND distract the other kids. I got so angry that I asked her to get out after a few warnings, I seriously said "You don't want to dance, you get out!!!" She gave me the I-don't-want-to-get-out-please look but I got louder and said "get out now!!". This is my 1st time losing patience in class and it ain't MY class or MY student. But I don't care. After teaching the other kids new steps, I asked her if she wants to join but she refused so I pray hard that she'll stop and stop wasting her parent's money. Hmph!! Apparently, she always get thrown out of class LOL

These 5-6 years old kids are really lucky. One of them told me "I woke up early today because I went for my ice skating class then come here. Later having swimming lesson..haih". She seriously sigh!!! I really envy her!! The last class was the baby class (3 years old) and 2 of them keep crying and holding their mommies. Wasted almost 20 minutes to persuade them and in the end they danced happily because their mommies were in the class with them. After every exercise, they'll run to their mummy and either give them a peck at the cheek or a hug. So cute =)

Desapark City is really a dog city!! At about 5ish, all the dogs and owners gather in front of the park (beside coffee bean) and interact with each other which followed by small gathering according to dog breeds. There was a lot of toy dogs and no Golden Retriever was seen. Later, I went to the pet shop and fell in love with the Shiba Inu

He was so alert and cute and smart!! I was playing with it and it got excited. Gosh, he was so cute and he cost RM3080!!! Beside him was a Labrador Retriever and he too was so cute but not as smart as this Shiba =)

Most of the dogs that pet shop sell are toy dogs like
Shih Tsu
http://www.prairiepuppies.com/
Yorkshire Terrier

Papillon

mini poodle

Miniature Schnauzer

cocker spaniel

(Floppy!! Shadow!! I miss them!! =))

Me love Dogs!!!!! But I love this dog the best =)
~spritzer~

No comments: