Friday, May 22, 2009

I'M BACK!!!!

For the 1st time in my life in IMU, I did not feel scared, panic, nervous or freak out 1 week before exam!!!

So I went into the exam hall calmly and came out calmly too. I guess I did OK, don't know. Actually I'm kinda worried of why am I not worried or stressed. Hmmm...

I am totally crazy about the Men in Tutu guys. They are just so...argh!!! GENG!!! Some pictures grab from Van =)













The programme book
















The dancers


































Curtis Foley is CUTE!!!!! =P

They made me get back my passion and love for ballet and I really envy them for being so good (yes, they dance professionally so definitely got to be good =P) but it's so...Gah, I hope I can do well in my studies and ballet!!!!
The pictures here are all so cacat thanks to the uni's computer.
Can you believe it? I have been sitting here since 3.30pm and keep checking FB, mails etc till now (8.30pm). Seriously...I siao dah!!!
2 in course assessment down, 1 major EOS to go..which me luck peeps and I am going to adopt *this* way of studying =)
*this* means study last minute, take it easy, don't aim high and just don't care =P
Plans for 2nite onwards aka study break
--Watch TVsssssssssssssssss
--Do AIR Topic
--Settle MUET
--Clean room
--Clean house
--Read 2 of Sophie Kinsella's books (borrow from Van)
--Watch Wolverine and Angels and Demons
--Buy and read Jodi Piccoult's The Pact and Vanishing Act
--Get a jogging shoes and get back my stamina
--STUDY!!!! =P
Ok, I think it's time for me to go home and start getting busy..lalalala

3 comments:

Peanut said...

Jene!
Finally, i'm here...
heehehehe
i like your idea of having
*this* method to study....
hahahah
kinda adapted to it as well...

but,
i still have faith in you girl
u will score, pass with flying colours
all the very best for your EOS!
i'll not be in uni at that time
coz, we'll be having our holiday a week earlier
do take care my twin sister
love ya =D

Tay Y Z said...

WAH !!!! BOOKS ... !! I havent been reading story books for so long. What books are you reading from sophie kinsella?

jene said...

Tay- Remember me and The Undomestic Goddest..they are GREAT!!! =)

Peanut!! Finally you're here?? Hmm...
if you are the twin sister that is in my mind then...HUG HUG!!!! hahaha...thanks a lot!!! Thanks for all the scribbling on my notes with words of encouragements!! Love ya LOTSSSSSSS!!! =*

Ahem, alrd in relationship eh?? who's the lucky guys??!! Heheh