Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HELP + KB in The Sun

I was almost late for class thanks to KTM...AGAIN!!! But not going to blog about it anymore.

After class, had PBL and this time it lasted for 2.15 hours. Other groups were done in 30-45 minutes!!!
We were all just so tired and my brain was just not working at all. Sad case man...sad sad...

Anyway, look here!! Kepong Baru school (MY and MJ's high school) won the Challenge Trophy at HELP Uni College (MY College where I attended A Level and met GREAT people) Biz Quiz. MY high school beat 50 schools from KL, Penang and JB and the picture featured in the paper has Mr.Ong Boon Puah's face with the 4 students who participated.

Gah, brain is still not functioning and I have no mood to study and I am freaking tired and I want to sleep but I got to study. Hmm...maybe I should just do my research for my PBL...

I have no life man!!

No comments: