Saturday, May 2, 2009

stuff I observed

I spent my whole day at Desapark City's Coffee bean and I saw a lot of things!!! Weird and all....

If you are a dog lover like me, you'll love this place because there are a lot of small dogs being carried a around and while the owner sit and chat, the little dogs lie and sleep. They are just so cute!! At the evening, more dogs were brought out and accompany their owners in games like Frisbee or jog along beside their owner. I really envy them ^^


Then, there was this new mother who came in and sat behind me with her husband and her baby. The baby was crying and based on the cry, the baby must be less then 2 months old. So there she was trying to hush the baby and complain about some issues to her husband. I really pity the husband. Eventually, the baby stopped crying and when I turned to have a look, the husband managed to make the baby sleep. Good job dad!!

After the whinny mother incident, a boyish looking woman and another female girl walked in. What caught my attention with this couple was.......there was a parrot standing on the guyish looking gal's shoulder and that parrot did not fly or make any sound even when she took the tray of drinks to her seat. It was just a very peculiar sight to be hold. LOL


Later in the mid afternoon, there was 3 man who decided to sit beside my table and when the boss (I assumed) went and bought the drinks, the 2 workers were talking in a language that I can't recognise. When the boss came back, one of the workers chatted with the boss in Cantonese while the other worker just kept quiet. After a while, I realised that this 3 guys consist of 1 who speaks Cantonese, one who speaks only foreign language while the other speaks both Cantonese and foreign language. It was so weird because when the boss talked to the non-Cantonese speaking guy, the other worker will be the translator. I thought I will see this type of scene in TV only LOL.


Next, 3 familiar faces gal walked in and I realised that they were ex-KB-ians. I think one of them was Foong Ee-May and the other was Charmaine Hor. The other gal, I can't remember her name (I got this 2 names from FB, thanks to MJ =P). Anyway, they walked in and Ee-May saw me but I think this went on in her head
"I think I saw her somewhere but I can't remember where or when, oh well, she's not important, ignore her"
"She looks familiar but I can't remember where did I see her, never mind then" and they walked out and got a seat outside and chatted for some time.

Then there was this weird guy who sat in front of my table, dancing along his ring tone and when he wanted to answer, the call became a miss call. LOL. And there was this aunt who sat outside but beside me alone (there was a glass between us) for quite some time and what did she do? She drank and enjoyed her coffee, smoked a few sticks, cut her fingernails, chatted with friends with her phone and dreamed on and had a few more cigarette sticks. Come to think of it, all the smokers who came and sat outside, 90% were females. It's such a sad scene.


This is what I observed in coffee bean from 11am til 8pm and I still have the songs that was played repeatedly over and over again yesterday, all in my head now. There's this one song that I really like because it's a slow ballade and by the 4th time I heard it, I got so sick of it and the feeling that the song brought out of me was gone. Sad case man...because it was really a nice song.

I know, I should be studying instead of noticing people but I just can't help it!!! I wanted to go back to the same place again today but my car lost it's break function so here I am, still slacking at home instead of studying. Sad man...sad....

No comments: