Tuesday, May 12, 2009

=/

I've lost the motivation, the passion, the desire to achieve...
I have become aimless and lifeless...
I don't know how am I going to survive...
All the negative thoughts just keep repeating themselves in my head...
I don't feel loved or feel like loving...
I don't feel happy or mood less...
I am just constantly feeling down and sad and tired...
I don't know why...
I think my gum just bleed for no reason...
I feel like quitting ballet...
I feel like failing this sem and just die...
I feel like going far far away and just disappear...
I feel like getting murdered by some psychopath who just crossed my way...
I think I am leading a lifeless life...

Do I have a life in the 1st place??
Maybe like what WH said, maybe I don't...

Life must go on...
But it's so hard...

3 comments:

Teddy said...

*Whack*

Don't lose hope :) Gambateh

Esther said...

don't you wanna live for me to continue disturbing you in every semester? teasing you and scribbling your notes? :P it will be okay. everything will be okay. even though it doesn't seem so, it will be. BELIEVE! that's what's keeping me moving.. =) you can talk to me anytime...

yean_c said...

sounds like a fun thing to watch! good luck for exams once again.. =)