Saturday, November 20, 2010

Books I Laugh With

I have been going back to my university's library and rejoined the library furniture club since Tuesday. On Thursday, I was feeling a little sleepy so I went to the fiction books section and found these books
1. 10 Reasons Not to Fall in Love by Linda Green
book cover of   10 Reasons Not to Fall in Love   by  Linda Green
2. Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella
book cover of   Can You Keep a Secret?   by  Sophie Kinsella
3. Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella
book cover of   Shopaholic and Baby    (Shopaholic, book 5)  by  Sophie Kinsella
4. Dead Run by PJ Tracy
Dead Run By P. J. Tracy - NEW

For 10 Reasons Not to Fall in Love by Linda Green, I kinda just read through on Thursday afternoon and finished it within 2.5 hours. Got the gist of it and continued with my revision. It was about this mother with one child, divorced and fell in love with a balloon man.

On Friday, I borrowed the rest of the 3 books with Jon's help and started reading Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella. I could not stop myself from laughing out loud even though it was 1am in the morning. It was just so funny and I love every bit of the book. Really enjoyed myself reading it. After this blog, I'm going to start with Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella and hopefully it will be as fun as well =)

So far, life has been good. A lot of friends saw me and could not stop themselves from adding "you look buff-ier or you put on some weight" (Fine, I know) and I managed to meet a few batch mates (miss you guys somehow) and revision is slow but at least there's something.

Photos from China will be uploaded when I'm free (be patient) and for you who just finished exam. Hooray!!!! =)

No comments: