Wednesday, November 17, 2010

China

Someone wrote in FB that I went to Antartica and someone did believe it LOL

Anyway, China trip was nice especially the weather, very Genting like. I could walk around with just my T shirt and a pants.

I enjoyed the visiting part especially to Yip Mun Hall, Wong Fei Hong memorial museum and Guang Zhou where the Asian Games was going to be held (currently going on). The city was decorated with so many colourful flowers and the hotels we stayed at were nice and cozy especially the Macau hotel. Lots to eat with so much chicken, duck, pork, fish, crabs and prawns etc everyday, felt so sick of it by the 3rd day onwards.

I did not spent even a cent because this trip was not that straight forward as I was brought along to look after my 2 aunts who are above 65 years old. I dread it when the tour guide bring us to some shop or some street for shopping. Walking behind this 2 aunts really tested my patience but luckily weather was nice and it did cheer me up a bit.

All in all, I enjoyed the trip.

Yesterday went back to uni and it felt different because my fellow batch mates were no where to be seen but there were quite a few dramas involving a few couples. Interesting stuff!! LOL

I had lots to tell but I've expressed most of them at another place so for the moment, I shall resume to my no-life-student life =)

No comments: