Saturday, November 27, 2010

House Rules Rocks!!!!

I am so attached to this book.
The last time I became so emotional because of a book was when Professor Dumbledore died. I was so depressed that I actually was moodless for a few days. Yes, I was that into the book at that time (I remember me discussing with Lai Thin about how sad I was before sitting for some SPM paper that afternoon).

Jodi Picoult really did a great job writing this book. I would say that this is so far one of the best novel she ever wrote. Really superb!! While reading it, I was like thinking like Jacob, with Asperger's Syndrome. I started staring and refused to engage in any conversation LOL!!

Ok, got to go but I just want to thank Jodi for giving me an idea when dealing with some jerks or the annoying people. They have Asperger's and hence they make me irritated. I need to be kind and patient with them LOL

No comments: