Friday, June 3, 2011

Drunk during initiation

I had my presentation yesterday morning and I did OK I guess. Anyway, my group mates and I went to a pub for a small celebration. Nicos let me try his ginger beer and I thought it was nice so I got one for myself.

It was so sunny (24 degrees!!! Normally it's 6-10 degrees so it really was a nice sunny day) and we sat outside of the pub under the sun. I was not tipsy nor drunk, just red like usual then my friend got me another pint of cider and after that, things just went out of control.

I got so tipsy.
I lost all my balance even when I was still sitting.
I was like floating and I could not walk straight.
Got to rely on things around me to walk.
I WhatsApp my mom telling her 'ma, I'm drunk' =P

My friend who sat beside me keep pushing me asking me to go home but the more she pushed me, the more I felt nauseous so I went to the toilet and puked. Then I came back and drank some water and puked again.

The other locals who are my batch mates too (I think) keep saying 'welcome to Scotland' =P

They were very very nice because they let me taste their liquor and was telling me it's ok to be drunk and Ewen (my another group mate) was reassuring me that as long as I am not dancing and singing on the table, I am alright LOL. More batch mates came and joined us and they met me in my tipsy state, so embarrassing but they keep saying it's alright and keep asking me to have a soft (coke or smth) or water and Nicos eventually got the water for me.

Just a few pictures taken with my new toy =P
My group mate who is from Aberdeen
Nicos and Janice. Nicos is the friend who's from Cyprus
The pub
The pub is called the old school house and standing there was a new friend
My 1st ginger beer (4% alcohol)
The 2 friends who were so nice
The other group mate who has PhD in philosophy =)
He had 5 pints of beer!!!
The ginger beer bottle
See how red my cheeks were!!
My 2nd pint of alcohol but I had cider instead of beer
The amount of alcohol all of us had
The friend who made me nauseous. She got drunk with her 1st pint of cider and see how drunk she looked!
My SSM group mates =)
Aileen was missing because she went for work.

I managed to walk home with the help of Nicos and the moment I went into my room, I slept for 1 hour. I know my phone was ringing but I was too tired and tipsy to move. Anyway, woke up feeling better but still tipsy and giddy and puked one more time to make myself feel better.

I didn't have anything to eat the whole day hence drank with an empty stomach and got tipsy so easily.

Half an hour after I woke up, I forced myself to join the other malaysians for dinner to celebrate someone's birthday. I bathed and changed and went to Frankie & Benny's with them and had dinner.

My head now is still throbbing and pounding but besides that, I am ok =)

Tomorrow going for party with Aileen and Nicos at night. I think they're bringing me for clubbing whee~~

No comments: