Thursday, June 2, 2011

My New TOY!!!

Yes, my new toy (that's what the older J bro called it) is out from it's box =P
Got the phone on 4/5/11
Got the cover that I bought from Amazon on 12/5/11
Got the phone out from the box on 30/5/11

Got it jailbreaked by the senior (young J), got another senior who's also a Dr.J to stick my screen protector and another senior (T) to download a lot of stuff in it =P
Oh ya I got another 2 covers. 1 genuine leather flip cover and one free transparent plastic cover from the older J brother =)

The best part is, my contract is not 24 months but 21 months and instead of paying 159 pounds for the phone, I paid 69 pounds only =)

Thank you so much older J bro aka Dr.J (he seriously don't like me calling him Dr)!! =]

I went and downloaded a lot of games and currently addicted to Jump and Fly.
I got to let the fly jump up as high as he can by jumping on the clouds and board and score points by moving and tilting my phone around LOL...FUN!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wooohooo!! someone is taking Iphone~