Monday, May 30, 2011

Sunday out

This morning I went to church just for fun and it was a weird session for me. There were lots of singing and talking and more singing. It was awkward in the beginning but after a while, I got transfixed with the drum set. Instead of singing along, I was trying to catch the tempo and the style of the drummer. It lasted for 2 hours and the bible talking part was interesting at the start but I started to feel sleepy so I went and observe my surroundings.

Next, went for lunch with seniors and spent 10.90! But it was kinda worth it because it felt like having dimsum buffet LOL and tomorrow I might be able to start using my new phone because the older J might be having a day off since he's gonna be a locum tonight =)

Then went shopping with the girls. I just accompanied them but it was fun. This is one of my 1st time hanging out with girls and shopping and all, never did these back at home =)

OK, I am tired and I'm just blogging for the sake of blogging. Nothing much then so bye...

No comments: