Friday, May 20, 2011

Dilemma.....haih....

I won't say that the thing that is happening is not affecting me but I somehow manage to hide it when I need to not think about it. But I got to give an answer now so let me break it down here.

10 came then 10-9.
Out of 9 all paired up so 4(1+1) + 1
One of the 1+1 asked me to join them (pitied me)
But when they start searching, they realised that 3 is difficult to find
So I volunteered to let them be (1+1)
Later they found a 1+1 place and owner allows 1+1+1
So they asked me to join (living room= room)
Fine, Happy.
Then they search another and owner also allows 1+1+1
BUT kitchen connected to living room

so no privacy, no bed, living room smell of cooked/ fried smell but cheap though...

So how??

Now with 1+1 200, outside with own room but share with stranger 300 and 500 if stay alone.
That 1+1 wants an answer by today. I never had the time to sit and do my own research or go for viewing.... =(

How la now.... =(

No comments: