Thursday, May 12, 2011

Spontaneous beach trip

I was just blogging about wanting to lie on the beach and emo alone? Well, kinda got it but instead of emo, I ended up with 2 scoops of ice cream and with a crowd =)

I was skyping with mom, then suddenly dad called via skyped. I thought he's at outstation so I hold my mom's call and answered my dad's call. Then what I saw was the same background as my mom. They were both sitting side by side in the living room but they were both using their OWN laptop to skype with me!! Hahaha...

Half way through, my friend suddenly msn and told me the older J bro is bringing us to the beach! I was like...WHAT??!! NOW??!!

Then I went kaboom! I had my bf on hold, my mom on hold, my dad talking to me (all 3 at skype), my another 2 friends at MSN and another 1 at Yahoo Messenger and another one at Facebook chat!!!

Anyway, I was in the midst of panic when suddenly the elder J bro called and asked "where are you? I'm downstairs already." I was like...WHAT?!!!!! I haven't change, haven't pee and haven't say bye to everyone!!! Anyway, didn't change (was wearing slippers and 3 quarter pants!), faster peed and shut down my lappie then rushed down.

It was cold, well the wind was cold and we had ICE CREAM!!!! I bought 2 scoops while some bought 3 scoops and we enjoyed it in the cold cold wind...I was shivering inside and outside but after a while, I didn't feel cold anymore, numb would be the word =P
Spent 1-2 hours then came back, happy =)
Love the sky...really wanted to just lie down on the beach and stare at the sky...

I still wanna emo alone there one day though...something I MUST do =)

Yesterday too bored, went facebook and stalked friend's family members and munched down 8 packets of chips!!! Such an experience =)

No comments: