Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happenings...

Honestly, things have not been going smoothly for some time.
- I could not go holiday around parts of UK with mom
- I couldn't get a white phone
- My bf's relationship might be ending soon. I know I should be glad but I know deep down, this ending will make everyone sad
- My research group progress is quite slow because most of us are clueless about the topic
- I got to stay out myself

The last one was something I know and expected hence the indifference when everyone was hyped up on searching for a house. Initially we wanted to stay together but circumstances is different now because some of us are being posted out. Actually the worse part was getting a sms that was kinda harsh. Maybe I am being too sensitive but I'm not exactly affected by it now. Maybe at that moment when I was reading it but not now.

Now what I feel is to just stop any communication. Every time I on my laptop, there will definitely be people saying hi via msn, yahoo messenger, Skype and Facebook chat. I sincerely honestly want to thank these people from the bottom of my heart for having me on their mind and wanting to share their day with me but not now.

Sadly, I could not ignore my bf's skype call and end up knowing that she cried. It really breaks my heart into pieces and I'm not exactly a person who likes to discuss about my problem so sharing with her my thoughts and feelings are out of the question. What I can do now is to be there for her, listening to her ramblings, saying the right things and give her the right reactions.



Deep down, I want to escape to the beach. Finally, I have a reason...

Listening to Joe Hisashi's song from the movie Departure, having such a gloomy cold day just makes me want to crawl up and hide under my duvet....or take a 30 minutes walk to the beach and spent my time there emoing =P

No comments: