Wednesday, November 28, 2012

As predicted

Yup, as predicted. The article came out today after the interview yesterday afternoon. How did I find out? When I went to the ward since I had an hour to kill before the clinic started.

I walked in, my 1st consultant saw me and went
' Oh, someone appeared in the newspaper with a huge picture of herself. What's more interesting is the choice of career...'

I was like 'Huh? What?'

So I went and bought the paper which cost me 60p and there was the article, taking up half the page of the newspaper with my huge head in the middle.

OMG, the things that were written was so....argh!!!!

I'm so embarrassed =/

I feel so bad. My consultant must have felt like he was being cheated by me or something.

Today has been a long day......=/

I should write an email to explain myself but I actually don't have any particular reason to but I feel like I should....should I? Hmm...

No comments: