Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm dead terrified now...

What have I got myself into. I should be feeling proud right? But what I'm feeling is fear and embarrassment...

I was with the social worker visiting patients and also was with my consultant psychiatrist at another town called Peterhead which was 1 hour drive away. Around late morning, my phone kept vibrating with messages and I just ignored them until I had the chance to look at them at late afternoon and boy was I surprised with all the messages from whatsapp, text messages and FB messages and notifications. It didn't feel right but I didn't open any FB page, instead I replied the text messages and whatsapp and OH NO....

If you are interested in knowing what's going on, try clicking this.

I am not joking when I said I am terrified.

You guys should have seen the first few pictures after the result was announced, I was really shell shocked and it was obvious on my face! Thank goodness those stupid looking face pictures were not put up. Not that any pictures with me in it looks good.

The most I did a week before was watch YouTube channels since I did not get any formal teaching at all. The others were taught when they were in their first or 2nd year so clearly, nothing will happen to me but Boy was I wrong...

I feel kinda bad because I told my Psyc consultant that I WAS interested in Psych (and he stopped me after I continued with BUT...), then he told his team that I AM interested, then few days later he told most of the ward nurses that I WANT to be a psychiatrist then it became I WILL be a psychatrist.....I feel so so bad now....I have to admit that I am interested in it but as a career?? Not too sure about that. I think that's his way of making me get back to the psych route and maybe he does it with other students =P

Right, now to finish up the mock OSCE and get over with it....

No comments: